PIB14 – Recap Of Interviews With Ken Whipple and Nate Hockstra
This is a recap episode for the Passion In Business Podcast to cover the last two interviews that were in Episode 12 and Episode 13. I will not only go over the key points of the episodes with Ken Whipple and Nate Hockstra, but also talk about how I was able to apply these messages in my own life and business that I am building for myself.
Key Points Of Ken’s Interview:
- Law Of Attraction. Ken is very successful with his business and speaks about visualizing what you want and then going after it.
- Start off small when building your business. When you are first starting out, it isn’t always smart to go “all in” with everything you have–including the shirt on your back. Instead, Ken advises that when you are starting out with your business, you should start out small and allow your business to grow as you do. Invest in yourself = investing in your business and success.
- You become who you surround yourself with. Ken gave quite a few stories of his past of how his father supported him and the challenges that he went through. But he also spoke about cutting people out of his life when they were too negative. Don’t allow this negativity in your life to weigh you down!
Key Points Of Nate’s Interview:
- How to uncover whats stopping you and blast through it like dynamite. Nate explains thoroughly about how you need to allowed yourself to feel whatever it is that you need to feel and understand those feelings before you can move forward and truly overcome them.
- 3 secrets to setting goals that never fails. First, make sure your message is clear and that you have enough clarity to know what you are going after. Second, write it down and make it real. And finally, find a mentor.
- Tips to ensuring a happy and fulfilling life. Real definition of happiness is a “sense of meaning”, according to Nate. So go out and find what makes you feel like your life matters. Many tips for this were mentioned throughout the interview but one of those were to meditate.
Thank you for listening and I hope you enjoy this episode where it’s just me this time, going over my interviews that I am so grateful to have had with Ken Whipple and Nate Hockstra.
If you enjoyed this, please head over to iTunes and leave an honest review. These reviews not only help A LOT with ranking in iTunes, but also help me to know that I am bringing you the right content! Thank you if you already have left a review, they mean a lot to me! Hope you have an amazing day, keep killing it, and I will talk to you next week!
“Enjoy your retirement now, even before you’ve reached your retirement.” Ken Whipple
Owner, Park City Jewelers
After making his first sale at a very young age, Ken quickly figured out that he wanted to be a jeweler. He has successfully built up his business in Park City that not only shows his motivation and drive for his work, but his passion for the jewelry industry.
Episode #12: How To Become Who You Want To Be
Elite Performance Coach
Nate is an Elite Results Performance Coach for one of the most well respected peak performance coaches in the industry. He has coached over 300 people and logged over 2000+ hours in the saddle to help people make change happen in their life. He’s worked with clients ranging from an admiral in the United States Navy, A-list movie celebrities and industry leading 8 figure entrepreneurs.
Episode #13: How To Uncover Whats Stopping You And Tips On Goal Setting