This week we are doing things a little differently because I have put together a little mini-series for you all surrounding the topic of websites and how they can help you build your business online. You will get a new concept each day on how you can either get started with your own website if you haven’t already or how you can build up your existing site and get more out of it.
In this episode, we cover 17+ ways why your business needs a website.
References In This Show:
Key Concepts Discussed In This Episode:
Are you unsure whether a website is right for your business or not? I want to go through all of the reasons why you need a website, and even some reasons why you might not need a website, to help you make this decision.
Why Your Business Needs A Website
- Websites never sleep, you do
- Your competitors have a website
- The popular term “Just Google It”
- Grows relationships with current and potential customers / clients
- Websites are global instead of local
- It shows credibility for your business
- Keeps your customers informed
- You have full control
- Always accessible
- Showcases your work
- Can save you and your team time
- Improves customer service
- Almost anything can be sold online now
- If you don’t have one, you’re getting left behind
- It promotes your business
- And opens up opportunities for you
Reasons Why You Don’t Need A Website
- You’re a spy agency and don’t want to be found
- You have too many customers
- You’re making too much money
- Your primary customers are The Flinstones
This list for why you don’t need a website is referencing an article from justaddcontent.com. Link to this article can be found here.
After going through this list and listening to the show, do you think you’re ready to get your business online? Do you have a website for your business yet?
Websites For Business
Thanks for listening to Passion In Business. This week is all about building and creating an online presence for your brand and business through personalized websites. We are covering everything from my story and how to get started to how to build, promote, and enjoy your website.
Don’t get caught in the holiday season without a way for your customers to easily find you and send you their money. Ready to get online? Head over to the Web Design page to start working with me and get your website built quickly, efficiently, and affordably.
I look forward to working with you and helping you get your business online!
See ya on the other side.
How To Get Started As A Web Designer
Listen To All Of The Episodes On Websites For Business
Why You Need To Get Online
Build Your Own VS Outsourcing
How To Promote Your Website
How To Personalize Your Site