In this episode, I interview an incredible podcaster, mom, and entrepreneur who shares with us her take on work-life balance, how family should always come first, and how to strive for extoardinary — not ordinary. Listen in to this episode with Anne Meadow from Working Women Entrepreneur.
Key Concepts Discussed In This Episode:
- Why raising your kids and being the best mom you can be always comes first.
- Some reasons why you could start your own podcast for yourself.
- Why Anne is passionate about learning how successful woman have it all.
- “We can have it all but we can’t do it all.”
- How to schedule your time and put your family first.
- Be extraordinary, not ordinary.
- “Just do it”
Host of Working Woman Entrepreneur
Anne Meador is a Midlife Mama with twin four year old boys and the creator and host of The Working Woman Entrepreneur podcast. A podcast whose goal is to inspire and motivate other women who feel stuck in their 9-5 job and want to work for themselves so they can raise their families and life live on their own terms. She is a firm believer in the ability of having it all but not doing it all. By interviewing successful women who have transitioned from a 9-5 J.O.B to entrepreneurship while raising a family she is able to demonstrate how this is possible.